Thursday, July 14, 2011

Breakfast Fit For a King or Two

I will admit, I am not a huge breakfast person. I mean, don't get me wrong I love breakfast foods (except french toast), you know, like the heavy stuff; sausage, bacon, pancakes, eggs etc. However, my daily breakfast lately consists of sprouted bread with a spreadable herbed goat cheese and cucumbers. That will come later.

However, the past holiday Johann's family stayed with us for the weekend, and we just happened to have a 'plate' large enough to fit breakfast for four! I didn't cook it, but I loved the way it looked so I thought I should share.

Also, when I do eat a big breakfast like this, which is once every few months, I love to get good bacon and sausage. I don't mean good brands, but hidden secrets like the amazing breakfast sausage that Dawn introduced me to. It is highly flavored and contains chopped bacon within. Omg is all I can say to that. She discovered it at a restaurant near her where she lives and now, if I am in the market for breakfast sausage then I will get it as take out. Oh yes, they give you like 10 balls of this heavenly meat uncooked. Anyways...this post isn't about that particular sausage! And the bacon...I really love smoked bacon and I really love smoked bacon from Karl's Sausage Kitchen yummmmm. But this post isn't about that either.

Just look below to see what I am talking about, good old fashioned, hearty (heart stopping) breakfast which includes english muffins, sausage, bacon, home fries and scrambled eggs with cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment